Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Unfortunately, I'm back from Alaska with little money and no company to travel with. I've settled in south Kansas City, working for my parents for a free apartment. I'm more than grateful for the opportunity to go on that trip, but now I don't want to settle down :) Still, Missouri has a bit to offer. Example: Maryville:Giant mushrooms:



My beloved doggie, Jack:


And ways to be relatively creative on a cheap budget.

I will, with any luck at all, start doing research studies next week (Wednesday I've been approved to test out an Anthrax vaccine! wahoo! fear not, i won't be exposed to any anthrax.)
Hopefully with more studies, i'll be able to see the east coast & Europe! :)
While i won't be doing much entertaining in Missouri, i'll try to keep this updated. For now... a memory of alaska (which is about all i have left, along with a cracked computer screen & a scar or two):

No comments:

Post a Comment