Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cruise Day 5: Jamaica


On the fifth day of our cruise, we visited Jamaica. Where we docked was gorgeous. Where we ziplined and went tubing was gorgeous. However, driving from one place to the other was super sad, a lot of people were living in shacks and what not. Above is where we went ziplining, here's a pic of my lovely gear. Turns out, wearing a dress to go ziplining is a bad idea.
Our driver (if i remember correctly, his name was Elvis) was insane. Jamaica's streets are super narrow and rather than slowing down at corners, he'd just honk his horn to let any oncoming traffic know he was coming (and wasnt about to move over).

As consistent with my luck, i didnt have a seat in front of me, nor did i have a seatbelt. I saw my life flash before me several times.


"For your wellbeing walk 30 min. daily and keep smiling"-quite possibly the smartest thing coke has put on their labels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment