Thursday, July 2, 2009

So I should've started this when i graduated, but alas, i've been busy. Thus far on my travels, i've been to... St. Louis: I went with one of my good friends who I met my freshman year at northwest. we met some people we know from school and other random places there.
Highlights: I tried Thai food for the first time- deeelicious! this is the yummy soup that came with it.


We went to the annheuser busch factory, this is all the beer they make.
These tanks are FULL of beer. theres enough beer in there to drink one glass every hour for over 100 years.


the best part of the whole free tour: two free glasses of beer! we got the option of trying two different types that weren't released in our area yet.



THE FOX THEATRE: this theatre was built in the early 1900s and remodeled & fixed back up in the later 1900s. their website: http://www.foxtheatre.org/
it was definitely the best $5 i've ever spent.

the carpet is covered with elephants. their tusks are all facing the stage. can you imagine laying that carpet perfectly!

AND of course... THE ARCH!
that about sums up our st. louis trip. we got super lucky with the weather. however, we did get rained out a few nights for shakespeare in the park.


No comments:

Post a Comment